Menu
A 3 Year-Old Boy Died From Too Much Dairy At School, His Parents Were Devastated
Advertisement

A 3 year-old boy called¬†Elijah Silvera died after his allergic reaction to dairy, his parents were shocked. The poor boy had dairy at school when he was overdosed as he couldn’t breathe, he was then rushed to hospital as he was pronounced dead. His parents want to take action against the school as they felt that they could have done something to prevent his death.

Legal action was taken against the school for the death of Elijah, his parents were very sad as they are mourning over his death.

Advertisement

Dispatcher Call Turns Very Sour While A Boy Is Dying, No Help Was Received

A Happy Day For The Bride Turned Into Her Nightmare As A Tree Collapsed At The Park

Woman Convicted Guilty For Hiring A Hitman To Do The Most Evil Thing Possible

Cat Owner Faked His Death To See What His Cat Would Do, Results Were Hilarious

Mother Felt Nothing When She Was Sentenced For Letting Her Son Die In The Heat

Police Officer Stopped A Car That Was Speeding But Decided To Do Something Kind Instead