Menu
A Girl Became Paralysed From A Tick Bite, Her Parents Were So Worried
Advertisement

Amanda and Lantz Lewis were worried when their 3 year-old daughter Evelyn couldn’t stand up straight one morning. They tried to get her to stand on her feet but she kept collapsing, so they rushed her to the hospital to see what had happened to her. They were surprised when the doctor found a tick bite on Evelyn’s scalp, she was diagnosed with Tick Paralysis. The tick insect had released a neurotoxin which had paralysed her, the doors removed the bite from her head which improved her conditions.

Evelyn was back to herself again as she was smiling away knowing that she could walk again, her parents were relieved to see her getting better.

Advertisement

A Very Kind And Generous Woman Opened Her Home For This Sweet Newborn and The Father

A Happy Day For The Bride Turned Into Her Nightmare As A Tree Collapsed At The Park

Woman Gives Birth In An Airport Bathroom And Walks Away Like Nothing Happened

Heroic Mother Quickly Passed Her Children To The Firefighters To Save Them

Women Were Angry To Hear About A Mother Of 8 Children Who Receives £2,000 a month

A Judge Was Disgusted With This Mother Who Abused Her Children And Killed One Of Them