A terrifying moment for 13 year-old Trevor Larson who was about to be launched into the air on a bungee ride. He was sat with a family friend as his father recorded him seconds before the malfunction, the bungee cord snapped out and dented the concrete ground. Things could have gone terribly wrong if Trevor was lifted into the air, the two were lucky that they managed to get off the ride before things got worse.
His father was shocked that he captured the whole thing on camera and doesn’t recommend his son ever go on the bungee rides. Although Trevor insists that he will give it another go!