Family Dog Did Something One Night That Saved Everyone In The House. Watch To See What She Did

Dogs are heroes! This family dog Dory saved her owners from a gas leak. One night she woke up and started making noises, she refused to go back to sleep and it woke everyone up. Jack searched around the house to see what the problem was, and he instantly smelt gas.

He realized the stove on the cooker had been left on the low setting throughout the whole night as they had forgotten to turn it off. He immediately called 911 as he realized it was very dangerous for everyone in the house, later the firefighters came to the rescue. He is very proud of Dory who saved everyone’s lives. What a smart dog!


Grandfather Was Shocked To See These Armed Burglars Inside His Home

Amazon Key Is The New Way To Get Into Your House Without You Having To Open The Door

K-9 Tackled Down The Criminal All By Himself And Did A Magnificent Job

A Brave House Cat Did Something Incredible For This Young Boy

A Newsreporter Was Put Into An Uncomfortable Situation On Live TV

She Watched Her Home Surveillance Camera To Find This Heart Warming Footage