Menu
Father Still Left Confused And Sad Over How His Daughter Died In The Bathtub
Advertisement

A 14 year-old girl called Madison Coe died from electrocuting herself while taking a bath. She had her phone connected to her phone charger, which was connected to an extension cord. The phone must have slipped into the bathtub as she was listening to music. A while later her step-mother called her name as she wasn’t responding, so she walked into the bathroom to find the shocking discovery.

Her step-mother a nurse wasn’t able to help Madison, but her father a firefighter tried to perform CPR as he failed because her lungs were filled with water. They lost their daughter to a tragic accident which left them heartbroken, they were filled with great sadness. May she rest in peace!

Advertisement

Dispatcher Call Turns Very Sour While A Boy Is Dying, No Help Was Received

Principal Shows Us How Hearing Impaired People Can Communicate With Cops

Woman Convicted Guilty For Hiring A Hitman To Do The Most Evil Thing Possible

Cat Owner Faked His Death To See What His Cat Would Do, Results Were Hilarious

Mother Felt Nothing When She Was Sentenced For Letting Her Son Die In The Heat

A Chilling Phonecall To A Dispatcher After A 13 Year-Old Boy Killed His Sister