A woman who never thought her life would change within just 10 seconds, Courtney Waldon who was camping with her husband ended up with burns all over her face. Her husband was trying to relight a camp fire as he threw gasoline on it, but it exploded as it all splattered on his wife. He called for an ambulance as he admitted that it was his mistake, her burns covered more than 40% of her face and body.
She spent weeks in hospital recovering from the burns as her husband decided to split up from her, claiming that he couldn’t deal with it, leaving her with $2 million worth of medical bills. Courtney was upset as she said that she did not receive an apology from him throwing gasoline at her, her life changed forever but she remained positive inside.