Menu
Mom Called His Name But He Replied In A Very Strange Squeaky Tone
Advertisement

Poor¬†Anthony had swallowed a squeaky toy whistle from his dog’s toy, he couldn’t stop squeaking. His mother first noticed when she called his name and he responded with sounds similar to the dog’s toy. That’s when she realised that something wasn’t right, when she asked her son about the sounds he responded that he had accidentally swallowed the whistle. So she rushed him to the emergency room to take the whistle out which was stuck in a tube near the right lung which could have been potentially dangerous.

Luckily Anthony was not harmed as the whistle was taken out of his tube, doctors warn parents that children could accidentally swallow parts of toys that could get stuck in their throats.

Advertisement

McDonald’s Employee Had To Think Quickly When He Noticed This Customer

Couple Talk About The Worst And Best Day Of Their Lives Of Having A Baby

Her C-Section Led Her Into A Coma Which Placed Her On Her Death Bed But She Turned That Around

She Held Her Premature Baby Girl For The First Time And The Doctors Couldn’t Believe It

Patient Didn’t Question Why The Doctor Had A Mask On, She Was Shocked When He Took It Off

These Sisters Will Always Know How To Have Fun, Even On A Hospital Bed