Mother Panicked When She Saw Her Child Choking But Quickly Took Action

A mother Jennifer Hull was seriously concerned when she heard her 1 year-old daughter choking, the young girl came running towards her when she panicked. The mother of two had her nanny cam on while her daughters were eating their veggie chips and banana snacks, she then heard her daughter choking. She immediately gave her daughter back bows which she had learnt in first aid classes that she had taken, she managed to successfully get the small object out of her daughter’s mouth.

Jennifer uploaded the video to Facebook as her local hospital contacted her saying it was great that she shared it as it will help many parents in horrible choking situations as they will now know what to do.


Woman Came Awfully Close To A Cougar At A Sanctuary. That Was Close!

A Very Kind And Generous Woman Opened Her Home For This Sweet Newborn and The Father

Elderly Couple Found That Their House Had A Disturbing Past With Two Human Skeletons

A Happy Day For The Bride Turned Into Her Nightmare As A Tree Collapsed At The Park

Woman Gives Birth In An Airport Bathroom And Walks Away Like Nothing Happened

Heroic Mother Quickly Passed Her Children To The Firefighters To Save Them